Nowadays, all of us use smartphones because they make our life easier. However, there are also many things that can put us in danger. For example, you should never use your phone while it’s charging. In addition, it is also extremely dangerous to cover the device with your body, dress or bedding. This is because it can burst and cause a flame. One such story is about an Indian kid whose hand has been hurt badly since his phone exploded from a supposed expanded radiation caused by low battery.
A lot of people believe in the supposed fact that when the baterry is low, mobile phones emit radiation. However, low battery is not the culprit – the weak sign is. Accordingly, when your smartphone has a weak signal, the phone works harder thus emits more radiation. This means you should keep distance from the smartphone when in an elevator, remote country sides or other structures.
However, the true story about this kid is that he used a non –endorsed Chinese charger. Stay away from this fake chargers because of the fact that they put you at risk of blasts and exposions and it can seriously damage parts of your body. Even the big companies like Samsung are advising their customers not to use non-endorsed chargers for their smartphones.
Know you know the truth that low battery is not the reason why smartphones explode.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.