16 Secret Things All Men Love About Women
It turns out that men and women are not as different, as we used to think. Mass media divide us into weak and strong love, but in fact, we are very similar. We both love doing simple things in life that bring us happiness and comfort.
There are many things that men like to do as well as women, and these actions do not make them feminine. Whether it’s singing in the shower, shopping, taking a bubble bath or watching romantic comedies, men have the right to do it.
In this article, we will destroy the common stereotypes about men’s tastes and hobbies. We would like to bring your attention to 16 secret things that guys love do.
1. Guys love using your face cleanser, as they have such smooth skin after it.
2. In fact, men really love dancing, but they often feel shy.
3. Some guys take care of their wild eyebrow hairs and that is an absolutely normal thing!
4. Men love hugs, as they feel closer to women.
5. Why does everyone think that singing in the shower is a women’s thing? Males often sing their favorite songs in the shower.
6. They love to gossip even more than women do.
7. Most guys love shopping.
8. Men love to do a selfie as much as women do.
9. Boys have a weakness for milkshakes with fruits and chocolate. They do have sweet teeth!
10. Men take care of your body. They even get pedicures!
11. How often does your boyfriend watch romantic movies with you? The thing is that he loves “The Notebook” and “Dear John”, but he will never admit it.
12. They secretly use your beautiful and delicious-smelling shampoos, shower gels and deodorants.
13. Men also like candlelight and a romantic setting that it creates.
14. Some men prefer to record their thoughts in a personal diary. This helps them get rid of disturbing thoughts and stress.
15. You may be surprised when your guy starts singing along to your favorite Disney movie. Yes, they can enjoy these wonderful songs too.
16. Have you ever take a bubble bath with a glass of red wine? Men also love doing it.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.