Do you have a feeling your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancée, fiancé, husband, or wife is sleeping with someone else? If so, you should be aware of some warning signs. Below are 15 telltale signs to determine if you’re being cheated on.
To tell if your partner is cheating or not, you really need to listen to your gut because instincts don’t lie. Do you feel any change in his or her behavior recently? These signs can help you either clear your doubts or confirm your suspicions.
- They suddenly become too protective of their phones, and their phone activities change.
- Sudden late returns: they're almost always home late from work or wherever they go.
- They always rush to the shower as soon as they get back.
- Sudden increase or decrease in sex drive: their libido either suddenly becomes high or low.
- They're no longer present or concentrating in bed like they used to.
- They start paying too much attention to their appearance for no apparent reason.
- They stop giving straight answers whenever they're asked questions. They could even become defensive when confronted about the sudden changes in their behavior.
- Reduction or complete loss of intimacy: they stop being as close and open to you as before because their attention has drifted to someone else.
- They're always on top of your schedule. They want to know when you'll be home and when you won't, so they don't get caught unawares.
- They suddenly start complaining about your performance in bed. In their minds, they're already comparing your bedroom skills to that of their newfound lover.
- You start feeling ignored and unattended to because they spend less time with you compared to before.
- They start avoiding your family and friends. They do this to avoid fallouts and feelings of guilt.
- Things don't add up with what they say and what actually happens. They keep lying to you to cover up things and avoid getting caught.
- They avoid picking certain calls in your presence. And just when they finally do, they excuse themselves.
- They start accusing you of cheating when confronted. They do this to take the focus off themselves and make you the culprit.
So, Lovelies, here are the signs to know you're being cheated on by your partner. And hey! If you feel you're still not convinced, then give them the benefit of doubt. Call them, sit them down, and have a real talk with them. That way, your mind would be cleared.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.