Adrenal fatigue is a disorder where chronic pressure triggers the adrenal glands to clot, depleting the degree of cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone which enables a individual to respond to risk by elevating blood glucose and blood pressure. But once the cortisol level remains elevated for a long time, it may throw the endocrine system from equilibrium and create burnout, mind fog, nervousness, insomnia and other ailments. The main reason for adrenal fatigue is psychological stress, particularly over important life events, but lifestyle and diet may play a role too.
- If the adrenal glands have been overworked it contributes to low cortisol levels and badly balanced hormone levels, which generates intense tiredness.
- In rare cases, very high or quite low cortisol levels may come about because of Cushing’s or Addison’s disease.
- Regrettably, adrenal fatigue isn’t a disorder in the traditional sense, nor can it be recognized as such, meaning there aren’t any pharmaceutical agents to take care of it.
“Adrenal fatigue is not the fault of the adrenals a se; it is a disorder involving the brain and adrenal glands.”
“If your adrenals Start to falter, You Might detect
- weight gain
- digestive issues like constipation, bloating, constipation
- sugar or salt cravings
- that the”3pm crash”
- brain fog
- increased susceptibility to disease
- diminished capacity to handle anxiety, feeling frazzled
- sleeplessness or awakening around 4am, Not Able to get to sleep
- PMS/hot flashes associated with menopause
- inability to concentrate
- low sexual drive”
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.